Dance Like A Mother is back!
Save the date for our 5th Annual Dance like a Mother on Saturday, October 13th at Holocene PDX. This is THE party to let loose AND support political candidates across Oregon who know how to fight for what mothers and caregivers need!
The 2018 election is just around the corner and we’re going to need all the help we can get to elect candidates who will help us to build an Oregon, and a nation, where all mothers and caregivers are supported and the families that rely on them can thrive. It’s a party for a good cause!
We’ll have custom drinks, special elected official-guest DJs, and the chance to let loose with your friends and still get home before the sitter falls asleep. What’s not to love?
Here are the details:
- What: A dance party hosted by the Mother PAC to raise funds that support political candidates that fight like a mother — for all of us.
- When: Saturday, October 13th from 6:30 to 10p.m.
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland (here’s a map)
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance (and is 21 and over, please)!
- Tickets: $35 per dancer ($45 at the door). Also check out our “team” pricing options if you want to come with friends! Buy your ticket here.
- Can’t make it? Never fear, you can support our work anyway – Donate here!
Go ahead, grab your ticket now! And remember to RSVP on Facebook and let your friends know you’re partying with us (and that they’re invited!) on October 13th.