The Mother PAC’s 4th annual DANCE LIKE A MOTHER party is back at Holocene PDX. This is the place to shake it AND support political candidates across Oregon who know how to fight for what women and families need.
Here’s the Scoop:
- What: A dance party hosted by the Mother PAC to raise funds that support political candidates that fight like a mother — for all of us.
- When: Saturday, November 11th from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance (and is 21 and over, please)!
- Tickets: $35 per dancer ($45 at the door). Buy your tickets here — and do buy now! Ticket prices will increase at the door!
- Can’t make it? Never fear, you can support our work anyway! You can donate instead – just scroll to the bottom and click on “I can’t make it but I’d like to donate”