It’s Here! Dance Like a Mother 2016!
It’s Back! Dance Like a Mother 2016!
The Mother PAC’s 3rd annual DANCE LIKE A MOTHER party is back at Holocene PDX. This is the place to shake it AND support political candiates across Oregon who know how to fight for what mothers need.
Here’s the Scoop:
- What: A dance party hosted by the Mother PAC to raise funds that support political candidates that fight like a mother — for mothers. Guest DJs to be announced!
- When: Saturday, October 15th from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland (here’s a map).
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance (and is 21 and over, please)!
- Why: Because we need more legislators really working for Oregon moms and their families to support policies like affordable childcare, paid family leave, paid sick time, and policies that that work for mothers.
- Tickets: $25 per dancer ($35 at the door), $100 for a party of 5 ($125 at the door). Buy now! Ticket prices will increase at the door!
- Can’t make it? Never fear, you can support our work anyway! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about hosting a house party. Or just donate!