We see an Oregon that values its families through strong, family-friendly public policies. One way to turn our vision into reality is to support candidates who share our vision – and are willing to champion the kind of policies today’s families need.
Our goal is to build an Oregon where today’s families can thrive. To do this, we need more pro-family elected officials. So we’re pooling our resources – and yours! – to elect key pro-family candidates who will champion the strong, family-friendly public policies that Oregon families need. Together we send a powerful, strategic message that we simply cannot send alone.
We see an Oregon – and ultimately a nation – that looks like this:
- Paid family leave and paid sick days are available to all – so we can care for ourselves and our families without losing our jobs.
- Parents can find part-time work and on-the-job flexibility – so it’s possible to care for our families without forfeiting our careers or financial stability.
- Child care is affordable, high-quality, and readily available to everyone who needs it.
- Health insurance is not tied to our jobs.
- Women have the freedom to choose when, how and whether they become mothers.
- Every Oregon family, however it is configured, is treated equally.
- There are more mothers in elected office who support smart public policies for today’s families.
Worth fighting for, isn’t it? Join us to elect people who will work for our families.