Our goal is to build an Oregon where today’s families can thrive. To do this, we need more pro-family elected officials. So we’re pooling our resources – and yours! – to elect key pro-family candidates who will champion the strong, family-friendly public policies Oregon families need. Together we send a powerful, strategic message that we simply cannot send alone.
We see an Oregon – and ultimately a nation – that looks like this:
- Paid family leave and paid sick days are available to all – so we can care for ourselves and our families without losing our jobs.
- Parents can find part-time work and on-the-job flexibility – so it’s possible to care for our families without forfeiting our careers or financial stability.
- Child care is affordable, high-quality, and readily available to everyone who needs it.
- Children can attend a strong public education system that prepares them well for the future and is adequately and sustainably funded.
- Children’s environment, food, toys, and other products are not toxic to their health.
- Health insurance is not tied to our jobs.
- Women have the freedom to choose when, how and whether they become mothers.
- Every Oregon family, however it is configured, is treated equally.
- There are more mothers in elected office who support smart public policies for modern families.
Worth fighting for, isn’t it?